Jun 27, 2007

2007 Mayor's Marathon

I'm just now getting back into the swing of things after returning home from Alaska on Monday morning. In short, everyone from the Northern Ohio Team In Training chapter finished their event on what was an ideal day for running/walking. I spent the day on the marathon course assisting my peeps and anyone else in need. In all, I covered about 36 miles in 8-1/2 hours (some walking, most running). Needless to say, I slept good that night (despite the "midnight sun). I've got a ton of pics to get into my computer and a few that actually require developing. I'll try and get a few posted in the next day or two.

I ran this morning for the first time since Saturday and felt good... 3-miles at about 6:30 pace.

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

hey welcome to ultra land!

You're ready for Buckeye 50k you should sign up! ;)

Neese said...

I'm sure everyone appreciated your help, and that long day certainly didn't slow you down for your first run back! nice work on both