Feb 5, 2010

2010 Calendar

My 2010 training and competition calendar is starting to fill up, which is a good thing. I need to get my butt back in shape. First up will be the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 2nd. If I shape up (literally) I should be able to run a solid race that I can walk away happy with. Next up comes triathlon season with at least 2 races scheduled. The first being the Pirate Triathlon (500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run) in my hometown of Fairport Harbor on July 25th. Second is the Greater Cleveland Triathlon (3/4 mile swim, 23 mile bike, 6.2 mile run) at Mentor Headlands State Park... another old stomping ground from my childhood. I will be completing the GCT with Team In Training... this time as a participant! Following GCT, I'll be ready to get back to marathon training and will consider a fall marathon. If I choose not to run a fall marathon, I'll focus my efforts on a fast half-marathon.

1 comment:

Jon O. said...

Sounds like a good schedule considering how busy you are. Nice new blog template too :)