Apr 10, 2007

Don't Think About It

God knows I enjoy running. Not only do I enjoy running, but I enjoy the kind of running designed to knock you on your ass. Normally I don't have trouble getting myself prepared for these types of runs but it can get a little tricky at 5AM in the middle of a work-week. I reluctantly woke up after a couple of snoozes and managed to will myself out the door and into my car, all the while repeating to myself, "Don't think about it! Don't think about it! Just go!". I went... knocked off 7x800 meters and finished with some strength training. It's good to be done for today!

Stats: 1 - 2:47, 2 - 2:45, 3 - 2:44, 4 - 2:44, 5 - 2:43, 6 - 2:47, 7 - 2:45

3 comments:

Neese said...

way to sense that urge and charge on anyway.. excellent!

A. M. Mericsko said...

You are an animal!!! Go Brian!!

Janet Edwards said...

Way to go Brian!! I think this weather has me all messed up and I think my hubby has had enough of me and my snooze!